The Arcenciel Chandelier is a playful chandelier with Mid Century Modern vibes. French for "rainbow," The Arcenciel Chandelier has six eyeball shades in six different colors to mimic a color wheel or rainbow. This chandelier goes great with our other Loa fixtures, including sconces. This fixture would be a fun accent or take the spotlight in a modern nursery, colorful childrens bedroom/playroom, add a little fun into an otherwise boring office, or even jazz up a sleek, white dining room.
Socket sizes are standard (E26) so any incandescent, LED, CFL, or edison style bulbs work. I recommend using 60W bulbs or less and find that G16/16.5 globe bulbs fit best within the shades. If you need a custom downrod length or chandelier width, just send me a message.
- diameter/width - approximately 36 inches
- downrod included - 24 inches
- total length with standard downrod included - 27 inches
- canopy = 5 inch diameter by 1 inch depth
- Colors Included in the fixture: Black Cherry, Doll Pink, Flame, Sunshine Yellow, Spring Green, Lagoon, Mediterranean Blue, and Navy
The light comes with all mounting hardware. It can be mounted into a preexisting ceiling wire box. Bulbs are not included in the listing. The item will be made to order, so please allow time for construction and testing. Measurements may be customized. Just contact me beforehand.