The Drew chandelier is inspired by Italian mid-century fixtures, but is updated with its modern, matte black finish and contrasting raw brass accents. With 4 E26, or standard sized sockets, this light can be either bright or seductively moody, depending on the bulb chosen. Because each code has an adjustable hinge, the fixture can even be used to spotlight particular features in a room.
Downrod length can be adjusted (either lengthened or shortened) to fit your space. Each socket can take up to a 75W bulb, but I recommend using a lower wattage or energy efficient bulb. Each tier is a different length. The top tier measures 32.5 inches wide and the bottom tier measures 26 inches long.
- Unless a specific downrod length is requested, you will receive a 12 inch downrod***
- total height (with a 12in downrod) is 18 inches inches
- total width (with cones parallel to the ground) is 32.5 inches
- total length is 26 inches
- the cones measure 6.25 inches long and are 4.5 inches wide
- distance between tiers is 4 inches
- canopy measures 5 inches x 1.5 inches
The light comes with all mounting hardware. It can be mounted into a preexisting ceiling wire box aka junction box. Max wattage per bulb is 75W. The bulbs used in this photo are E26 G16.5 bulbs in 40W. You can use other bulbs in this fixture. This chandelier, like all of lighting items in the shop is made to order. Please note that the matte black finish takes longer to construct than other finishes by up to three additional weeks. If you have a specific deadline, please let me know.