The Emery chandelier was inspired by the kinetic sculpture of Lin Emery, a New Orleans based artist, whose work can be found at NOMA's sculpture garden, because it's two arms can be adjusted to make the fixture more narrow and tall or wide and flat.
The light can be adjusted in order to be wider, narrower, etc, though it looks as if it will move at any second. It is construction of four E26 sockets with opaque glass shades. There are two finish options: chrome or raw brass. The glass shades may be clear or opaque, let me know your preference in the "note to seller" section.
- Maximum total width: 26 inches
- Depth: approximately 14 inches
- Maximum total height (not including the downrod): 26 inches
- Maximum total height with standard 24" downrod: 37 inche
- ***Standard downrod provided is 24 inches. If you need a different size, please message me prior to purchasing**
The light comes with all mounting hardware. It can be mounted into a preexisting ceiling wire box. Each bulb is 60W max. Bulbs are not included in the listing. The item will be made to order, so please allow time for construction and testing.
**living room photo is by Dabito at Old Brand New.**
Break a shade? Purchase replacement glass here.