Inspired by the large globe lights found in front of Tulane University's Jones Hall, the Jones Sconce has a simple construction paired with an oversized six-inch diameter white glass globe. The simplicity of design permits a versatility in its use. This could be used in a bathroom, lining a hallway, as a bedside sconce, etc.
Measurements & Information:
- 6" W, 7.5" L, 8" D
- Mounting plate: 5" diameter, 1" projection
- Hardwired sconce that can be modified to be a plug in with the purchase of our Add a Cord option.
- The globes are made of glass and measure approximately 6 inches in diameter.
- Bulbs are not included. Any bulbs can be used as long as they have an E26 screw base. Do not exceed 60W per bulb. We recommend using a G16.5 bulb.
- UL rated components.
- Care: use a clean dry cloth to remove dust and fingerprints.
Like our other lighting, this fixture is made to order. Please allow time for construction. All measurements may be customized, just contact us.
Break a shade? Purchase replacement glass here.