Inspired by the feminine form, this ceramic and marble lamp is an instant classic. It's simple shape, unglazed ceramic texture, and brass details pair beautifully with a wide variety of lamp shade types. It's available in three colors: cream, pale lavender, and blue. The raw brass details on the lamp will develop a patina over time or can be polished occasionally to retain the gold sheen. The ceramic portion of the lamp is slip-casted in small batches in Monroe, NC. The lamp is made in New Orleans.
Measurements & Information:
- 24" Height
- 8" diameter base
- 7" tall brass harp
- Lamp shade not included. Must use a lamp shade with a spider fitting. This lamp is not compatible with UNO lamp shades.
- Cord is a white nylon covered braided wire unless another color is requested.
- Switch is located on the brass lamp socket.
- Does not include a light bulb. Recommended bulb: A19 E26 75W or less
- Care: Use a nonabrasive cleaning on the ceramic portion and brass cleaning cloths on the metal when needed. No other chemicals should be used to clean this fixture.
- We styled this lamp with shades measuring 11-12 inches in diameter and 9-11 inches in height.
Share this item: