Anything goes with color in the Oz chandelier. Although the shape is subtle, the color is the main star of the show. The elongated shape makes it the perfect candidate for narrow dining rooms, studios, and more. Small brass balls separate each color. Multiple downrod lengths are available for this fixture. Four inches is the recommended length for flushmount style fixtures.
The rainbow variation features colors (pink to purple): doll pink, red, flame, mustard, spring green, teal, Mediterranean blue, orchid, and black cherry.
The sunset variation features colors (green to pink): vista green, mustard, orange peel, peach and blush pink.
- 43.5" W, 2.5" T without downrod
- canopy: 5" W, 1" D
- the size option drop down menu refers to downrod length
- includes 2 E26/ medium screw base sockets
- bulbs not included
- care: clean with soft dry cloth and avoid chemicals that may damage the finish
- recommended bulbs: any bulb with an E26 screw base. The large bulb pictured is a G40 E26 led.
Share this item: