Two Light Delta Sconce
Inspired by the silt texture of the Mississippi in Southern Louisiana, the Delta Sconce combines an earthy glaze with contrasting geometric black lines that partially wrap the shade. Compliments many design types including earthy bohemian, mid-century modern, and organic modern design.
There are two E26/medium base sockets in the non-transparent ceramic shade. Unsealed, unlacquered brass accents and hardware compliment the glossy ceramic shade
- total length from top of backplate to the bottom of the shade is 9 inches
- total width from shade to shade is 20 inches
- 3 inches space to the wall
- 10.25 inches total projection
- canopy measures 5 inches x 1.5 inches. Other canopy sizes may be available--please contact us.
- Each shades is handmade, glazed, and fired in North Carolina. Due to its handmade nature, there is a slight variation in glaze to each piece
- The light comes with all mounting hardware. It can be mounted into a preexisting ceiling wire box aka junction box. Max wattage per bulb is 60W. Bulbs are not included in the listing. The bulb type shown in the picture is a G16/G16.5 E26 bulbs, which are available for purchase in the shop. This sconce, like all of our lighting, is made to order. If you have a specific deadline, please contact us.
Share this item: