Magazine Sconce with two lights
With it's two lights and elongated shape, the Magazine Sconce sconce is a versatile sconce that works in lots of tricky spaces. It is inspired by a long street that runs from Audubon park all the way to Downtown New Orleans. This fixture works in a number of spaces including above a mirror, above a bed as an alternative to bedside lighting, above bookcases, etc. Sky is the limit. This fixture is available in brass, chrome, and matte black. If you have questions about metal finishes, learn more here.
Measurements & Other Information:
- 26" W, 10" L, 6" D
- wall backplate: 5" diameter, 1" depth
- Composed of two sockets with medium E26 screw bases
- compatible with dimmable bulbs
- Bulbs not included
- Wired for hardwire installation. If a cord is needed, one can be added here.
- Lead time is approximately 1-3 weeks.